View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 04:41 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I don't have much cog-wheeling after all these years...a slight bit on the right side. Over the years it has frustrated my neuro's. They keep wanting to find it and it isn't there.

My daughter's home is being packed up to move in 10 days. What a mess moving can be! We had a moving sale in the yard on Saturday. By the end of the day, even meds didn't turn me on...ha ha ha.

My six year old grandson called me on the phone this morning to ask me if I would take him and his siblings out to spend the money they have saved up. What can one extremely tired grandmother say, even though this was suppose to be the only day home since last weekend, and may be the only day home until next weekend..."Yes, I will be over in a couple of hours!"...with much excitement in my voice.

So, off we went to Target, where he knew he could find that one Lego set he has been eyeing for a couple of weeks now.

Another busy CERE-120 week behind me in Philadelphia. One more day this week for more tests. Then the big week is next week... Being 100% off is not a nice thing to ask an 18-year PD Vet to do but I have done it twice in the past three weeks, will do it again on the 18th, and again the end of July I will say that the visual effect was quite sobering for my two daughters!

Have a Wonderful
summer-wordart.gif
Week
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~~Barbara Hall

I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~~Helen Keller
Stitcher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote