View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 10:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishDave View Post
Hey Upjo,
Chronic pain is draining for all of us on here, but the most important symptom I read from your post is your obvious depression. When you get this down you really need support. Have you spoken to your Doctor about it, are you in Counselling or on anti-depressants?
Your not knowing where the pain is coming from, frustration with Doctors and medication is not good for your mental health, which has a direct bearing on your physical health.
Do whatever you can to change your mindset, you will be better equipped to deal with the present and anything the future may bring.

Dave
Hi Dave,

Glad to meet you too. How long have you had chronic pain? Do you or have you suffered from depression? I felt I had a touch of it, but I think it's important to stay active in anyway you individually can. I am blessed to have a husband who asked me and I am glad that I decided to open up to him.

I just don't want to bring him down. And I was a bit nervous to say anything to my Dr. Should we do that if you feel just a little blue because I think some of this depression is normal.

Thanks for your thoughts
Strhuntrss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote