View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 12:28 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks everyone for replying. I have tried yoga, light stretching, also tried acupuncture twice, massage, none of it seems to have any effect on pain. I have tried to everything to alter the pain someway, even pressing hard into pain area with my fist, but its still stays that same dull ache. Thats why Im depressed because I cant even find a comfortable position where I wont hurt. I havent told my doctors about depression symptoms and thoughts of suicide because Im afraid they might refuse to see me or stop giving me meds. Because at the moment Im taking bunch of diff pills just to knock myself out, so most of time Im sleeping like 16-18 hours everyday, that's like my best escape from this pain. Also Im only 26, and none of the doctors give me opiates for pain because they think Im young and will become adicted, so Ive had to go to a methadone clinic for addicts and pretend to the doctor Im an addict to get something for pain. Every day I have to go to pharmacy for daily methadone dose and every week I have to go for urine sample( so that Im not taking other opiates other than methadone) and **** in front of camera cuz they watch you pee, so I even hate the health care system here, why I have to go through all this even though I have genuine pain. My only hope is Im waiting on two nerve block clinics associated with two major hospitals here, maybe if they can do something, if not than my life is ruined for sure.
upjo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote