View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 12:29 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Hi nanaz!

Here's hoping your trial goes wonderfully and that you can experience some pain relief !
When I did my trial, like you, I was pretty sore the first day so I basically just used ice and rested. The second day still a little painful/tender. By the time day 3 rolled around, I was SO excited b/c I played around with the controls and got used to the trial unit. I felt very encouraged by the odd yet soothing 'buzzzz'. It covered over my burning bilateral leg pain and gave me hope.
Then the trial is over and they took the unit away. Of course the pain was back with a vengeance. Try not to let this worry or depress you. If you got good coverage and felt positive with the results, then this is what you should concentrate on. When/if you get the permanent unit, hopefully you can get your quality of life back!

I'd recommend keeping a journal of your trial experience. Write down questions you'll have for the Dr and the B.S. Rep.
If you haven't already, check out the information at the top section of this forum (called the 'stickies'). It's full of good info regarding being prepared for the surgery, the post op suggestions, etc. And of course the testimonies of all the wonderful peeps who have shared here.
This is a wonderful place of support. It made me realize that I'm not alone in this.
Keep us posted! I'm sure you'll have a zillion questions like we all did.
I'm pullin for ya!
Caring,
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (12-31-2014), ger715 (12-31-2014), nanaz (12-31-2014), PamelaJune (01-02-2015), Rimbanda (01-12-2015)