View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 12:55 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanaz View Post
21 hours in......I am impressed!. The unit is Boston Scientific with percutaneous leads.
I had to take it easy due to light sedation, but today I can get up, get moving and see what this bad boy can do!

I had coverage in my lower back and legs while on the procedure table; however, I lost the stim in my back when they moved me to recovery. My back pain travels into my legs to the point my life just stop.

If it can ease just the leg pain I'll be ecstatic. Anything more would just add to the blessing!

It rattles my brain at how much suffering I went through before this option was even mentioned. That is going to be a question I ask the doctor! Have others had a long period of suffering before given the SCS as an option?

My back itself is quite sore from the procedure. By the time it feels better it will be next Tuesday; the day it gets removed!

Does anyone have advice of how to make the most of this trial?

I do question if I should start with it very, very low and activate it once the pain starts or do you keep it constant and increase the stim as the pain increases?

Thank you very much for your help and for having such a fabulous forum!

Now off to get ready for my day and I best remind myself not to get too carried away!
blessings
me
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (12-31-2014), ger715 (12-31-2014), nanaz (12-31-2014), Rrae (01-03-2015)