Thread: my intro
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 05:28 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Frown my intro

hello to everybody so basically I'm here because I think I have a cognitive disorder as far back as I can remember I struggled in school and even like as an undergraduate before I started online schooling I was struggling in fact I was on academic suspension in college maybe about 2 or 3 times wasting all that tuition. I remember when I had to take a stats course for my undergraduate psychology degree and I had to pay tuition twice back to back failed both courses.

even though I hold a bachelor's degree in psychology now I don't recall anything that I studied in school it felt like I was being given a degree and I can't do nothing with it I also have an MBA in Marketing don't do nothing with it either felt like I just got it passed down to me I don't retain any knowledge being in school basically so I don't deserve to have these degrees you could say I wasted my years in school for my type of scenario.

even and places like work I don't know if the brain has to do anything with it but I have very bad social skills I cannot build rapport and when I try to understand instructions and directions at work I failed miserably

I keep bouncing from job to job my longest job was about one and a half years. my very first job I think there was a manager who told me or question my common sense I would have people giving me instructions to carry out an assignment and I could not comprehend exactly what they were telling me to do I have a bad habit of active listening where maybe I'm just not listening to what they're telling me

and now I'm still in school again my parents keep thinking I'll be in school forever ever since I started college back in 1999 all I did for 15 years was school and I wasted all of my time and any degree I got was all from online I could never succeed and it traditional class setting

I found a service that could maybe help me with my cognitive issues but their charges between $500 and 1000 I have the money to pay for it but I think it's still too expensive for help I think they just want to meet their bottom line and get profit

anyone who reads this I hope will understand what medical condition it could be

I hope there will be a solution in the end and a light at the end of the tunnel so I can enhance my brain to the best of my abilities
tahersyed34 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (01-01-2015)