Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strhuntrss View Post
Hi Dave,

Glad to meet you too. How long have you had chronic pain? Do you or have you suffered from depression? I felt I had a touch of it, but I think it's important to stay active in anyway you individually can. I am blessed to have a husband who asked me and I am glad that I decided to open up to him.

I just don't want to bring him down. And I was a bit nervous to say anything to my Dr. Should we do that if you feel just a little blue because I think some of this depression is normal.

Thanks for your thoughts
Hi Strhuntrss,
Just entering my 25th year of extreme Neurological Hypersensitivity. Had first serious MVA at 16 (1977), crushed vertebrae, whiplash x3, compressed spinal cord in neck, Arachnoid Cyst, moderate anxiety, severe depression… etc.
I have opened up more to you wonderful people in my Bio than to any individual Doctor.
I am so pleased you have a supportive husband and were able to talk to him about your feeling down. However, I do feel it important to let your Doctor know you are starting to have some concerns. It doesn't necessarily mean he is going to pack you full of vallium, perhaps you just need to talk things out with a professional. Better to address potential problems before they become serious.
Any time you want to chat about anything, I'll be here.

Dave.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote