Old 12-31-2014, 08:45 PM
Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by upjo View Post
I havent told my doctors about depression symptoms and thoughts of suicide because Im afraid they might refuse to see me or stop giving me meds. Because at the moment Im taking bunch of diff pills just to knock myself out, so most of time Im sleeping like 16-18 hours everyday, that's like my best escape from this pain.
…if not than my life is ruined for sure.
Upjo,
No Doctor would refuse to see you when you tell them you are so depressed you are considering self harm. It is this admission from you that will begin to get you the mental health support you need. For your own sake, see them for this immediately.
As for your pain, I have no answer but clearly the bunches of different pills are doing more harm than good. Have they all been prescribed? Have you checked for contra-indications? You sleep more than I do and I have to take 2 opiates, an anaesthetic and a cox-2 inhibitor. That is no life for a 26 yo.
Hopefully the hospital treatments you have coming up will address your pain issues, then you will be able to return to a more normal life.

Dave.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (12-31-2014)