Thread: Joan M.
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 08:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

HI SUE,
i am so sorry you lost your home over this. boy, that is bad. luckily my husband remains healthy, and although retired, works part time when he is not golfing. and i get both ssd and long term disability, so although i do not make anywhere near what i used to make, i do okay. we were recently discussing downsizing, but then with my grandson living here, it would limit what and where we could go so for now we will stay put.
i do feel an amazing friendship with you. it is something to meet someone who 'knows' what it is like to have all these problems for as long back as we can remember and to end up so similiar. sad but true ... but when you ay 'i know what you mean' to me, i will know that you truly do. i always felt i was fighting the good fight all my life, and keeping my head above water, but the rsd is a whole new fight, and one that i do not always win. it is a day by day thing and makes me so tired.
well i hope the computer behaves ... keep in touch. did you get my e-mail address? just in case you need it.
joan