View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 07:06 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslim180 View Post
I'll just offer something Dr Kalish said. Basically he said we have gone so far in our thinking that it takes a drug to fix a disease that it is against the law to advertise that a natural product can be used to treat a disease. I share that view. Dr Hinz's Parkenson's research is really impressive and backed by lab test. I would sure like to know why they think this is lacking research. Dr Hinz is also a chemist. He does not have any special potions for each diseases, instead he does 1 thing: balances serotonin and dopamine. It couldn't be easier to prove or disprove. The claims he makes all center around the effects of low serotonin and dopmine with research and patient case examples that show good results. Sure, that promotes his products and testing, but keep in mind, his products are dead simple and can be used at no profit to him at all. This is a very valuable contribution. The controversy is truly a mystery to me...

Just so you know ADHD and weight loss are in the same dose range as Parkinson's....

Do a regular internet search .. you'll find it. It is hard to buy. CHK Nutrition tells everyone that have to see a doctor. It is completely over-the-counter but it is there product and there choice to do this. On one hand they are open with the research, but on the other hand they limit it to trained functional medicine doctors. So far, it is really not that complicated though... It is more like diving a car, you need some training to stay safe.
any results , are yo still taking neuroreplete, been a few years on now ?
One thing I don't see on the net is the thousands of testimonials from people who had great results from Neuroreplete.
In the odd case where results are asked for the threads seem 'spammed' with first time commenters saying how wonderful it is.
which makes me a bit concerned especially when I see the fda action.
jjnz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote