View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 09:03 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Mark In Idaho,

Thank you for responding. I read the sticky first but I am hesitant to take high dosage of any particular vitamin so thought I'd lower them a bit. Maybe I lowered too much.

My story (this is not a joke in any way):

Early Jan a friend hit me with her shoulder in the side of the head, no LOC, fully recovered by mid feb, back to work, gym, etc.

Early April: Struck in the back of the head by accident with cane, knocked out (I think, though I can't be sure), felt dizziness which mostly resolved, convergence insufficiency. Slight tension headaches. Symptoms that remained after the first week were slight tension headaches, convergence insufficiency, poor balance, sleep problems, fatigue.

Mid June: While recovering, run into by a bicyclist while I was walking, smacked in the face with his backpack. Symptoms got worse, felt tingling in my fingers due to my head being spun from left to right (he was traveling perpendicularly to me).

End of Nov: Mostly recovered, was starting to go to the gym again for 30 mins bike ride or elliptical, vision was back to normal, headaches gone, still was having some sleep issues. Was working again pretty regular hours. Was a passenger in a car, the driver backed up and hit another car. The jolt brought everything back.

Here I am today. Current symptoms: poor sleep, fatigue, convergence insufficiency, unable to tolerate much physical activity.

Which specific B-50 do you take? I find so many of them but because they aren't regulated in any way I want to know that I'm taking a trusted brand.

The mag/calcium, what is this for?

For C/E/D3, should I just take some multivitamin? You listed GNC in your sticky. What dosages do you believe are adequate?

What is the niacin for?

I was concerned about Osteopathic manipulation due to increased stroke risk associated with chiropractic manipulation and I thought the two approaches were similar. Am I wrong? Please elaborate if possible.

Thank you.
injuredbutrecoverin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote