Thread: my intro
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 06:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi tahersyed,

Welcome to the forum! Lara asked a great question regarding if you have had any neuropsych testing done. This type of testing will show what area of the brain a person uses the most. You should consider getting this done. I had to have it done before I had brain surgery for epilepsy a few yrs. ago to find out what area of my brain I was using for my memory and speech.

If I may ask do you use a cell phone often? It has been proven that if a person uses a cell phone for at least 30 min. every day even if they are just texting that the frequency of the cell phone will shrink and harden a persons hippocampus and this is the area of the brain where short term memory is. My neurosurgeon told me about this and I can see a lot of my friends and students I work with are becoming more forgetful and repeating themselves.
Try doing a lot of math, word search puzzle and crossword puzzles according to my neurosurgeon this helps better the memory especially doing hard math. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote