Thread: Sanctions
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 11:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Bryanna, Why did you abandon your original idea that I developed nerve problems with tooth numberm31 due to the rc tooth next to it? Was it because tooth 31 probably had a crack in it? It is curious that no dentist mentioned the possibility of infection in this tooth, including the holistic dentist or the oral surgeon/MD.

Point number 7 is one of my main contentions. I think that under any and all situations, even a perfect tooth, they likely would have caused nerve damage. Repeated drilling and tapping for over a month, plus just the one hour of constant drilling to remove the crown, I think was enough to hurt the nerve even in a PER fECT tooth. Then there was the post (fairly sure it was a post). Of course their odd behaviors, including telling me that all that dental work couldn't cause a low grade fever and taking off on a three week vacation in a very "I don't care manner" when I was in trouble...doesn't help matters.

Yes, they couldn't have used my old onlay, because I lost it!!!!! But, since they were messing up on a grand scale with their idea of putting on a crown, their next option was redoing the onlay.

Although we don't agree on this, I do truly appreciate the insight into the possibilities of rc teeth causing infections and that cracked teeth can possibly be more of an issue than our dentists let on. Also, that you donate your time and knowledge to help people who are hurting so terribly.

I have always trusted dentists and ironically, for some unknown reason, my husband did not. I recall teasing him about this. NOT anymore. I have had my own experiences and have listened to a lot of very disturbing stories in the last several years that do not take an expert to understand they are abnormal. I appreciate your candor about some serious problems within this profession.

I also think folks who experience what appears to be or might be neuro damage should be checkd out by a neurologist.

I've seen people on line get offended too easily when someone doesn't agree with them and I sincerely hope that doesn't happen here.

Thank you.

Last edited by Vowel Lady; 01-02-2015 at 05:26 PM.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
justjane37 (01-02-2015)