Thread: New and alone
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 12:13 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default New and alone

Hi.

I have had three concussions in the past year and a half with my most recent being three months ago where I don't really remember the following 2 days. I live in China so at first finding a doctor to take things seriously was hard until I went back home for a trip and managed to see an expert in neurology.She diagnosed me with post concussion syndrome. She prescribed me a low dose of anti depressants but only 2 months worth which she said would be enough.

I've since returned to China and started a new job which is a little stressful and last week officially ran out of the antidepressants. My headaches are back. I've stopped passing out but now I just feel a bit down and tired. Sometimes I feel a little dizzy but it passes quite quickly. My memory isn't getting better at all. Because I moved cities I don't have any people here I can trust which makes me feel a little alone because I have no one to talk to about this.

But now something else has also come up. I am getting paranoid about things. Is this normal?

I just want to know if this sounds right? Is this normal? I'm just so tired of this and just want it all to go away so I can be my old happy self again.
sophierose23 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote