View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 12:55 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Worked for me. Ate a nice big brownie, a tad too much of very good stuff...my family kept looking at me and laughing. (Grandma was stoned.) Worked like a charm but then again, I didn't have to go to work or drive a car. Works way better than narcotics. I don't like feeling like I am 'on' something, so, I would like to see a MMJ practitioner to figure out what is best for me so I get pain relief without feeling wonky...and I really felt wonky...altitude sickness+a Rocky Mtn High=one mellow granny. Edibles take a while and by the time you realize you are wonky, you are stuck with it for a while. Dosing with some one knowledgeable is best. Fortunately, one sleeps it off and feels great the next day, unlike narcotics or benzos.

Frankly tho, I think the less that big pharma tinkers in MMJ the better....why ruin a good thing?

I am seriously considering moving to Colorado. It's too cold here and there is no way my state will do MMJ. Right now, it's acetaminophen for me...all the other stuff causes horrid autonomic issues for me.

Others not so bad:
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (01-02-2015), melon (01-04-2015)