View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 06:58 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
Appendicitis usually has a fever, and vomiting. Diarrhea is not typical with it.
Bowel sounds are diminished with it.

Are you taking antibiotics too? For that throat and tooth?
Antibiotics can upset the bowel flora and cause colitis (there would be diarrhea with that). Colitis usually has more bowel sounds.

Spicy hot food can cause bowel pain, if there is any inflammation present there. Infections from extracted teeth can migrate to the GI tract.

You should really see a doctor.
I had been taking antibiotics before the tooth was extracted might that have caused coliti, my stomach does seem to make a fair bit of noise. I just felt it may be Crohns I've been to doctors before no one has ever given me a real answer I've been told it could be gird or Crohns or ibs. It's such a faff to get a real answer I've also been told it could be due to my anxiety and stress levels. If this helps any my stools are yellow sometimes I go to the toilet feeling like I really have to go and ether nothing comes out or this jelly like substance comes out occasionally having small amounts of blood in it. None of my stools are solid they are sometimes diarrhea but that's not too often. And it's always that same spot that has always had a bit of a dull felt pain I've had it about 2 years now.
MoparDakota is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote