View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 11:55 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

MoparDakota,

Okay so you have Crohns. That could very well be connected to the oral problem.

I am so sorry .... truly bad timing :/

Please try to take extra good care of yourself. Choose your foods wisely so as to give your intestines a rest and eat nutritiously. Drink plenty of filtered water to keep flushing out the toxins. I hope your symptoms ease up so you can enjoy the rest of this time with your wife.

Hang in there.... please check in to let us know how you're doing.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoparDakota View Post
Bryanna,
Well, I think I'm sure of what it is now... Had a bit of a fever today aswell a puffy feeling face and swollen tonsils. And just feeling absolutely crap on top of this my Crohns (what I believe it to be) is acting up aswell.... Trying to enjoy the last week best I can I leave for the states next Saturday. Thank you very much for your assistance bryanna very helpful to have you round on this site!!!

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote