View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 12:14 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Yes! I am super agonized by pillows since my accident 32 months ago. I've searched for different pillows and nothing quite works. I also get the pain and pressure when I lay my head down.

I found sleeping flat with no pillows has been the best. I think it has to do with my neck being torqued by the pillows. I am getting PT on my neck due to undiagnosed whiplash which is helping with the pillow situation!

Until recently I had to sleep on my couch with no pillows, an eye mask, and ear plugs to sleep as any stimulation caused irritability and insomnia due to pain.

Try going sans pillow and see what happens! If it feels better it could be a neck thing.

=}

Therapy: Vision therapy to improve focal and ambient systems Neuropsychological testing and treatment Vestibular therapy Gabapentin 1800mgs/daily Clonazapam when needed

Natural Therapy and Supplements: Brain breaks every 2 hours Meditation GABA 1000 mcgs B12 1000 mcgs Niacin 3000-5000 mgs (this has significantly helped with brain fog, mood control, and depression) Nordic Naturals Fish Oil 2000mgs Potassium Multi V Glucosamine 5HTP Vitamin D 1500mgs

"Your True Self contains Every Possibility"
-Deepak Chopra
=}
[/SIZE]
ilikepolkadots is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote