View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 09:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

HI Mel!
Yes that's true, I've met a lot of people this weekend, and found lots of great info!
My husband gives his grandfather B-12 shots twice a month.....his Grandfather is 92. So my husband said he'd start giving me B-12 shots too.......see if that helps with the pain over time. (I'm cringing as I'm writing this because I HATE needles!)
We are also looking into massage therapy. I'm already going to a Chiropractor for neck pain that I've been having, and he's really helping with that pain. I was having severe headaches and I thought they were sinus headaches and come to find out my top 2 vertebre are compressing because of my Dengerative Disk Disorder....like I need another problem! lol
So tell me about tihs self hypnosis and how it's helping you? I've always thought I wouldn't be a good candidate for hypnosis, tho my husband thinks I should try it. We're also checking into whether or not my insurance would cover acupunture or not. I had acupunture 4 yrs ago for an arm injury I received at work and it helped with the pain I was having.
Did I tell you I have a Carnitine deficency? I'm taking supplements for that but am waiting for my order to arrive of those pills and haven't been able to take any for a week (some goof up from the place we bought them from) So I'm wondering if that's contributing to my pain right now. Do you know of anyone who has had a Carnitine deficency? I swear if it's not one thing it's another!! lol Have a great day Mel! Roxie

Dx'd with Spinal Arthritis 09
Upper and lower Spinal Cord Stimulator surgery
Replaced IV port 09
Had surgery for IV port for IVIG infusions 07
Halo 360 & 90 procedure for Barrett's esophagus
Dx'd Chronic Axonal Neuropathy & Myopathy June 07
Dx'd IC May 2006 (after suffering for 25+ yrs!)
Gall bladder surgery Aug. 2004
Gastric Bypass Dec. 2004
Dx'd: Barrett's Esphogus July 2004
Bladder surgery 2000
Dx'd: IBS 2000
Hysterectomy (fibroids) 1999
Laminectomy 1989
Dx'd: Degerative Disk Disease 1989
Cyst removed from my ankle -twice 1986
Roxie2007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote