View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 12:44 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

My days on prednisone are limited too...been on too long and it shows. :/ I'm in the process of weaning off, but I just weaned off pain pills too, so it has been a slog. AAG doesn't really give a person a lot of options with medication...Every pill you put in your mouth affects the neurological system and with AAG, it can cause profound issues. (Makes me wonder if they cause AAG?) It's been a long slow slide...with a way to go yet. I'm still up and around. I can walk a mile or even two on some days. I can do a treadmill for a short time. I can not do housework much...little bits, now and then. I could not live independently in my current setting. :/ Hubby is home all the time and we are still raising my grandson, who is now 5. (Had him since he was 6 months.)

As to what causes this, who knows? Until we really organize, raise money and raise awareness, we won't know much and people, especially women, will continue to suffer and die from this while rheumatology and neurology chase each other's tails.

I'm done being a guinea pig for a while, until they have some concept of what they are doing.

Others not so bad:
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
en bloc (01-03-2015)