View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 07:52 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Help muscle pain flare ups/Raynaud's new diagnosis

Hi to Everyone

I feel I have an autoimmune disease. Trying to figure out which one is a challenge. Just recently diagnosed with Raynaud's disease, which is a blood vessel issue. The flare strikes when I am exposed to cold. It is annoying but not disabling. The fear is it's secondary to an autoimmune disease, which is common. I have had severe muscle aches/fatigue as well as eye socket pain every 2 to 3 weeks since August. I have many labs done. ANA was positive but no other symptoms of Lupus. So the Rheumy could not diagnose me with that.
I fear Scleroderma but the only symptom I have of that is the Raynaud's as of now. I need some help! I am in severe pain right now. The flare up started yesterday. I am taking aspirin and warm Epsom salt baths. I see a new Rheumatologist Jan. 28th. I know the diagnosis process may be long. Why can't these doctors look at the pain symptoms and labs and make an accurate diagnosis? Why is autoimmune so difficult to treat? Anyone out there with similar symptoms or any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!!

Kristy
kkimmons21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
divingdeep (01-07-2015)