View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 10:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomWriterStudent View Post
I'm about 13 months into my concussion, and this symptom recently returned for me as well. I was actually stopping by the forum to post about the same issue. I work from a computer, and I can barely get anything done. I'm falling behind on bills, and it's making me nervous. I need this to go away ASAP.

I also keep the screens very dim, and I changed that setting on my iPhone that you're referring to. I am frustrated that this symptom has returned.
MomWriterStudent:

I'm sorry you're experiencing this as well, and that it's making it hard for you to work. I had to resign from my job which was all computers, and very technical. I also had a long commute and long hours and they wouldn't offer me part time. It is tough! I hope you have some improvement soon, and family or friends to lean on, or some social programs in your area for this time of need.

Pre existing condition Ménière's disease, which causes dizziness, tinnitus, fatigue, fullness and pressure in the ears, and caused me to lose all my hearing as a young adult. I have cochlear implants now
Symptoms include headaches, neck pain, nausea, fatigue, and worsening of the menieres symptoms.
roralea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote