View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 10:42 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdwall View Post
Hi LIT LOVE. Thanks for your reply. It was very helpful. The ten days is more so I don't have to commit to 40 sessions if I'm having some complication such as with my ears, sinuses or such. I have a lot of problems.

I'm on Dr. Wahls' Paleo diet and I've been doing a lot of meditation, and yoga as I can. I used to do yoga consistently years ago so I have a good routine. I think I'm covered with the supplements such as Vit C.

I've had Addison's for 25 plus years so I have to take replacement steroids every day. I also increase them as needed for other autoimmune and rheumatological problems. I think I'll know if I need to increase them depending on how I feel but sometimes I need cues to help me decide. It was a good suggestion to consider increasing them.

Finally, thanks for the reminder to keep this period of my life as stress-free as possible with the thought of dedicating it to healing. That's a good mindset.

How long did it take for your swelling to start going down and was it permanent?
I had spread into one of my lower legs that had been getting progressively worse for about a year, and the HBOT resolved that area.

My original site which is my dominant arm, was 7 years post RSD at the time and I only had temporary swelling relief--within days my arm was back to it's regular dysfunctional self.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cdwall (01-04-2015), eevo61 (01-04-2015), RSD ME (01-04-2015)