View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 03:42 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you I wasn't sure where to post my thread originally.

Yes he is still on dopamine, he has been taking it for about four years. Before he was taking about 3-4 pills per day, currently he'll take 5-6 pills per day. The worst part is he doesn't remember exactly how many he takes or what the times are. Once he was on the pills that's when the side effects started showing up. He did go in for a follow up and the doctor's reply was to increase the dosage per day. We also brought up the fact about anxiety issues and the doctor's response was everyone has anxiety, it's normal. No he can't just stop taking dopamine either because there will be serious side effects from cold turkey. Apparently he has to slowly stop taking them by reducing the dosage.

He's also been through for x-rays and mri's both on his back and neurological related. He does have spinal stenosis, but the doctor said it's not a serious form. Nothing has shown up in mri tests either.

I don't believe he's had upper cervical adjustment either.

Another thing which I forgot to mention in my original post is that his physical condition changes hourly. He'll have balance issues, leaning forward, and very slow moments, go outside for 15min and then it'll completely disappear. Mood is the same way too actually. Just this morning he was angry for absolutely no reason, went to lay down for an hour and got up like nothing happened and his mood was completely different. Then as for bed movements, sometimes he'll need help in bed to move, other times he'll get up with absolutely no issues. But that can even happen within the same night or evening. He does go to bed much earlier than my mother and I.
Jeffrey88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote