View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 06:27 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

you say that you cannot tell me how much or little the teeth will move. (I expect there will be be some movement.) But then you go onto talk about the worse case scenario of further tooth loss which may or may not happen. Even if it does, we all lose our teeth in the end. Often with age, other illnesses affect us and eventually we all die. The loss of a tooth is horrible but if you look at the whole picture it is actually not the end of the world.

And what about the positive side which you didnt mention? Perhaps tooth movement is a good thing? People pay a heck of a lot of money to move their teeth into alignment. If my teeth move into the right position, it would be an advantage which i get for free.
As I mentioned, my teeth are already not exactly straight. They are crowded and the tooth next to the dead tooth is already under the adjacent tooth. Chances are this tooth will move towards the gap (should i get the extraction) rather than away from it. This would be a good thing would it not...
jimkh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote