View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 12:16 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drich View Post
Has anyone looked into this? Seems to go against everything I have thought or thought I knew about Marijuana. Just for the record I am a devout Mormon who believes that any addictive substance should be avoided - life is hard enough sober let alone with an altered consciousness. IE helping my concussed 16 year old daughter while intoxicated would not really work - if anything could drive me to drink it would be the past year. If anyone has personal experience or knowledge please IM me. Thanks
*edit*
I emailed a doctor featured on CNN (see my link below) and he and his neurosurgeon partner who is the neurologist for the Pittsburgh Steelers have patented a supplement which is extracted from hemp oil but has no actual cannabis in it and are doing research with it on concussion and TBI and seeing results in pain relief=} It is called CBD. Here is a link :

http://www.frequency.com/video/medic...4496?cid=5-235

Hope that helps!

Therapy: Vision therapy to improve focal and ambient systems Neuropsychological testing and treatment Vestibular therapy Gabapentin 1800mgs/daily Clonazapam when needed

Natural Therapy and Supplements: Brain breaks every 2 hours Meditation GABA 1000 mcgs B12 1000 mcgs Niacin 3000-5000 mgs (this has significantly helped with brain fog, mood control, and depression) Nordic Naturals Fish Oil 2000mgs Potassium Multi V Glucosamine 5HTP Vitamin D 1500mgs

"Your True Self contains Every Possibility"
-Deepak Chopra
=}
[/SIZE]
ilikepolkadots is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote