View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 12:57 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Bud,

Welcome to the dental forum!

Like you, I too have been in the dental field since the late 70's as a restorative and surgical chair-side assistant. What field of dentistry do you work in? I'm curious how it is that you have only seen a handful of problematic root canaled teeth when I see infected root canaled teeth all the time? As a matter of fact, most of the people who post on this forum talk about the repetitive infections they have with their root canaled teeth. Care to share with us how you know of only a handful of these problems? Thanks!

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud View Post
Jim,

I have been in dentistry as a dental technician since 1979 and have seen no more than 1 handful of root canals be problematic...some involved trauma such as accidents.

I had one done on #30 in 1982 and it is still there with never any complications.

Bud

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote