View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 12:39 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Found out that the little one they thought had pertussis has bronchitis. But for a 3 week old that is serious. Her two siblings were coughing a lot also.

My other nephew who also has 3 kids 3 and under was here with his 3 kids but not his girlfriend/soon to be wife. She said she had the flu and was throwing up. When he got home he found out that she only claimed to have the flu so that she could have the apartment to herself and 'a friend'. She has a long history of cheating and my nephew 'breaks up' with her but they want to remain co-parents to the children so they still live together only one of them sleep on the couch. So much for breaking up??

He has matured in his adult years but in his teen years which are on his juvenile record he has several arrests for attempting to cut his parents, he has bipolar and obsessive defiant disorder and some drug use. The moment his first child was born he became a changed man. So his adult record is good. But he needs to get sole custody of his children and get her out of their lives. But he doesn't have a good juvie record. I just hope it remains closed

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (01-06-2015), Darlene (01-06-2015), Erika (01-06-2015), LoveCats (01-06-2015), SallyC (01-06-2015), tkrik (01-08-2015)