View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 03:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Mrs.D

Hi MrsD
I had a Nissen fudoplication. Not sure if they used mesh. Yeah that is a scary prospect that cancer could be causing my neuropathy. I have had extensive blood tests, especially for autoimmune disease and so far nothing has shown up. I never feel very well so I often times have blood tests. So far most things are negative. My neuropathy has gotten worse over the years since I was diagnosed, when I say worse it's hard to believe that full body SFN could actually get worse but it has( more burning and more numbness) I still have very bad hypoglycemia, hard to control. If cancer was the culprit of this wouldn't some blood test of shown something by now? I was diagnosed with SFN in Sept.2011 3 years ago, and I have had every blood test known to mankind. I attribute my SFN to either a DPT vaccine I received right before this all happened or my severe hypoglycemia. I don't know though, are there other tests I should ask for. Also I did have a Hpylori infection several years ago, I am having an endoscopic test done in the morning, so I will ask the Doctor to test for that. What a mess this whole thing is. My last neurology appt. was about a yeast ago, he sent me to a Endocronology Doc who also did a bunch of labs.
Still nothing unusual. I just don't know what else to do. Would love hearing your take on all this. Thanks, Jan
Liftyourhands7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (01-07-2015), mrsD (01-07-2015)