View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 11:03 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Sorry for bringing this thread up again, but I think it would be better posting on this thread instead of proceeding on to make a whole new one. I have an extra question on this matter that I don't believe I got answered, it's really just concerning the occurrence of pressure in the head when a fast head turning happens. Is this some form of injury to the brain? Or is it an irritation of the blood circulation getting messed up from turning/shaking too quickly and too sudden, maybe the inner ear crystals getting shaken? I noticed when it inevitably happens from time to time, if it's severe enough, a tingling pressure happens in the head and my head also starts to heat up. Pretty sure the heating process is simply the product of my anxiety emerging from the act, but I'd still like to hear some of your thoughts on this matter. Can it really be injury, or does it just feel as such? I mean I think we've all had that head jerk caused by our own neck movement due to the speed of the turn exceeding our expectation for various reasons (ex. getting scared resulting in a quick jerk backwards or head turn, exercise etc.) Anyways, I just wanted to know if that tingling pressure is a normal thing to experience, and if there should be any reason to worry?

Last edited by Minimac; 01-07-2015 at 01:31 PM.
Minimac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote