View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 11:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown re to my post

Thank you RSDME, for your message it brought me to tears honestly, both my mom & I have called countless places alot of them said NO or hung up I'm a cash pay so some dont want that either & the money she just put out broke us, the hospital wont do much cuz they dont want to deal with cronic pain so I am just lost. I dont mind seeing someone worth seeing & being on depression meds cuz I think it may help but I need a doc who understands money is a HUGE factor in my treatment also. I am in constant tears, got dumped 2 days before xmas which just made me feel even more worthless & my mom is trying to keep everything together but it's killing her & I can see it normally I'm her rock not the other way around so I really cant talk to her alot cuz I know it hurts her so this is the only place I have to vent & be real about how I feel. So thank you all for always listening letting me cry & scream etc Its the only reason right now Im still here..love to all of you
) since 2004
HIP DYSPLASIA(right side), hip turned & tilted into back & aprox 2in higher than left side; <wear a shoe lift>
ARTHRITIS in both hips & Pelvis; Both Ball Joints are Deteriorating; SIATICA (both sides now) & EPILEPSY
HeidiB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
birchlake (01-10-2015), eevo61 (01-09-2015), RSD ME (01-10-2015)