View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 12:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi again Heidi. i know its upsetting when you come across drs who think your rsd pain is all in your head. and i know it very expensive to treat rsd. between the dr visits, meds and treatments its really hard to pay all the expenses. but try to take it a day at a time and hold onto hope that you will find a dr who knows how to treat rsd. there are good drs out there who can do this, you just have to keep searching until you find them. and as for the financial expenses, maybe you can check with social security or an assistance program to help you pay your medical bills. rsdhope.org has info on medical assistance and disability and ssdi. rsd is listed as a disability. rsd hope will explain in more detail about it. rsdsa.org may also have some info on how you can get help with your rsd. just hold onto hope honey and don't ever feel like you are worthless because YOU ARE NOT WORTHLESS!!! you are a good person who is sick and needs help. you and your mom are lucky to have each other. and you have me as a friend too. and everyone on this forum are awesome. i hope you can get some rest tonight. tomorrow is a new day. search the web for info on how to get help in treating your rsd. if i can help at all, just let me know. more hugs coming your way.
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (01-21-2015), HeidiB (01-11-2015)