View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 12:40 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Hi Gerry.... and Car Sales

I understand well the reality and need for a good dialogue with the rep. Yup.

Thing of it is, in my case, I have bought cars before which required programming of special features.... the sales rep was oh so happy to help until I drove away from the lot, yet afterward, that next sale was really compelling to them.

Similarly, my rep was helpful and communicative through the trial.....before leaving the figurative "lot." They were part of the surgery team for the implant. They were very kind in allowing me to program the unit myself. I had politely urged that I actually feel the body from inside out, whereas they only hear verbal responses to posed questions. Once that program session was over, I never had a return of another phone call with a question. To this day, they are a Boston Sci rep...... busy, I might add, working with my surgeon [he confirmed that at my six month review after cervical fusion last January]. Methinks he is a busy guy.

Another stim for my cervical stuff and arms? I dunno. I am kinda tired of surgery, having endured 36 in my time after the wreck 10 years ago. If I do something like that, it will be forced by a pain profile I cannot bear "once again." I pray to God I don't have to go there again.

Hugz to all,
M56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (01-10-2015), ger715 (01-10-2015), PamelaJune (10-13-2017), Rrae (01-11-2015)