View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 01:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

So many times everyone has a tendency to think that what they are going through is a personal fight to the finish and they waste time in theeir lives dwelling on what others see and think.Why care if anyone thinks you need help just be gratefull they do for as with us all someday we will. accept their kindness as it is and not as an interference in your personal space.

i have as well as AJ come through hxxl in the last few years which now sees me for going out in a wheel chair. I loath it. I am old as well and sit and listen as those around me talk to my daughter about me as if I am not there. My health and my walking has reduced me to the unseen of this world,

Shall i now say i am sorry for what you all are going thru or should i say get off the pot and worry about what is really important, your health and your friends and your loved ones.

Over xmas this year I learned that a man who I have loved since i was in my twenties has died and that has left me as lost as I will ever be. If he were here I would smother him with help and care and to hxxl with worrying whether it was too much and today I would let him carry me without a care in the world. Value yourself and whatever is beyond let it be and now we will have Greg play it for us.
Thelma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote