View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 05:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ann
I have been on thlis site almost as long as Greg and while I don't have PD I have a lot of contact with those who do. What i said is for you to attain relief in my way of wording things. Things hapening in our llives can drive us to despair as it did with so many others here and elsewhere. Some from here and Braintalk has gone that route and will be forever in my mind.

I called john Lester once and told him that I had received a call from a woman and she was so upset I feared for her and she died that night of what her emotions were doing to her. There was an uproar of anger directed at john and some of us members and I too.

so I just mean that finding a way to eleviate all the hurst and worries has to be found for us all or we are lost.

This site for me and others is too valuable to ever loose as we learn to cope and fight this plague Parkinson's.

The world doesn't see thils as a plague but I do and today in the Vancouver Sun are 2 more decent caring wonderfull human beings that have died of Parkinson's

Parkinson's kills Say it loud and say it proud

And remind everyone you meet that that is the true fact
Thelma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
olsen (01-11-2015)