Thread: Concussions?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 07:51 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Confused Concussions?

So I was a little bit drunk on some whiskey last night. I stood up too fast, got dizzy and fell. Well blacked out is more like it. I know I broke something cause I do remember hearing a window (or something glass) shatter. Now my freinds say I didn't break anything at all but fell and hit my head HARD on the concrete, said they heard my head bounce. And that I had a seizure (I don't remember a seizure and think they mistaked my blackout and trying to come out of it as a seizure, we were all a bit drunk and some of these boys aren't so bright) I have no history of seizures. My main question here is wether or not it is normal that pre-fall I was not sneezing, since the fall I have been sneezing off and on in uncontrollable bursts of about six or seven sneezes back to back and a few minutes later it starts over again...never longer than 30 minutes before an inset of sneezes. There's no knot on my head so I couldn't have hit as hard as they say (or so I've been told) So, in point, can a little bump on the head cause an onset of sneezing?
Tritta86 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote