View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 03:50 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you both. I did speak to my pain management doctor and he gave me a pill to take at night. Nortripiline along with the triliptical. It has helped the depression. Friday was a good day, Saturday was pure hell. Just when I thought I could'nt take any more pain, it stopped on it's own. It is as if this disorder has a mind of it's own. Because the problem is in my front gums and tooth, I can not chew or even go there as the littlest touch starts it up. It is hard having a front tooth missing, as I can not have anything put there as it aggravates the tooth next to it which aggravates the nerve. I try my best to make sure I have nourishing broths and shakes, soft foods are okay. I have noticed a little drool at times. This disorder makes you not want to go out in public especially if one has tooth missing in the front, it is embarrassing I want to ask you how do you get a teeth cleaning. Do you tell the hygienist to stay away from the area with the nerve problem. I am so afraid the hygienist will make it worse. Any help you can give me will be much appreciated. I notice it gets worse at times when I brush my teeth. Is there ant toothpaste that doesn't bother the area. This is all so new to me, never heard of this condition till I was told of it by the pain management doctor. Thought I was crazy till I found him.
MakenzieMarks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote