View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 11:40 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you. I am scared to go have a Cleaning, IT IS DUE IN MARCH. i HAVE BEEN USING A CHILD'S TOOTHPASTE WITH A FLAVOR OF STRAWBERRY NO MINT. YESTERDAY WAS GOOD TODAY IS BAD. Sorry my keys got stuck. I would like to know how long does it take for triliptal and nortripiline to start working? Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. The doctor started out with one and has worked the medicine up. Today was horrible and still is. I flossed there and when I washed my face the tooth and gums started burning. I took a half of pain pill, and it hasn't helped at all. Just when I think every thing is better it starts up again. Does it ever get under control at all? Thankyou all for helping me. I suffered for three months and would rock back and forth crying not understanding what was happening to me. I wish I had known it wasn't the tooth. I never would have had it pulled. I don't know if I will be able to have a fake tooth put there. It is frustrating at times. I am so sorry you are all going through so much.

Last edited by MakenzieMarks; 01-12-2015 at 03:27 PM.
MakenzieMarks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote