View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 11:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Nanaz, You'll be ok.

I didn't have the best experience either when I had my trial but it was more relief than I had, had in a long time so I decided to go with it. Since drugs aren't an option for me. Not that I'm allergic, but it's just personal choice.

Same as you, two days in, I'm feeling awesome. told me that I would have the trial in for 5 days. Well it lasted for about two and a half.

Now like you I felt good so I wanted to go out and go things. So I went to the Zoo. (I would like to say that this is totally a true story and I hope that it cheers you up, at the time it wasn't so funny, but I can laugh at it now.)

I'm walking around the zoo with some friends and we're all having a good time, now this was in the summer time in florida so of course it's a bit hot, and I'm a big dude so I'm sweating a lot. not noticing that my tape is coming off and my lead is falling out. I just walk around the corner to see the manatees and it comes completely out, shocking the hell outta my legs almost making me fall. I immediately turn it off from the little button on the side.

Playing around with the remote I see if I can just change to another program and see if it works out. To get a clear understanding of my surroundings. I'm standing right in front of the manatee tank and there are children everywhere. As soon as I turn on another program it feels like a **stepped up behind and took a taser to my**. Screaming in pain and holding myself I manage to it off. then shouting profanity and punching the glass of the manatee tank making all the children run away in terror and also making the manatees swim away from me.

Now, all of this happened to me and I still went ahead with the surgery. I also got the paddle style instead of the lead. Because the paddle would fit better for me since I'm 6'7", Apparently it was a surprise that I have more torque when I turn my body than that of regular sized people, go figure huh?

I also have a Boston Scientific, Spectra to be more specific and it works great for me. I was even back to work earlier than i had originally planned. about two weeks. give or take a day or two.

Last edited by Chemar; 01-13-2015 at 07:13 AM. Reason: NT guidelines
Luthier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (01-15-2015), ger715 (01-13-2015)