View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 12:07 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member

I am new to this community but have had now 4 years dealing with w.c. My case is slightly different as the w.c. carrier is so large that it is self-insured AND they claim, it is the largest? or nearly largest? senior healthcare provider in the U.S. They have been relentlessly abusive and my "attorney" has run like a scared rabbit in the wake of their power and influence. NO ONE will take the case and I am in danger of being "BUTCHERED" as they are being allowed to doctor-shop me until they can find someone who will sell out to them and say there is nothing wrong with me. NO law in my state helps the injured and the size of the company that caused this is too big...they advertise on television constantly! If they would just do the right thing and help me it would only cost them about 1 day of national advertising but they would rather spend all of their money to prove that this is a fraud rather than helping be sure that I get whatever care the doctor orders. My "attorney" made a deal that was EXTREMELY POSITIVE for them and even made a joke about me being "nuts" so they would not agree to any type of counseling. It was more than a year before they would take financial responsibility and when they found that the case manager was being kind to me, they fired her! A woman with 25 years experience and a heart for the hurting lost her job because of this huge, senior healthcare provider. It is terrifying to think how they treat the residents who are put, helpless, into their "care". If I am ANY INDICATION of how they treat people they can control when no one is watching, we should all be VERY, VERY CONCERNED. Thanks for caring enough to listen.
JEANIE'RIE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote