View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 04:18 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishDave View Post
Whatever drugs you are on the pain and numbness can overwhelm their effect and cause an attack, I'm afraid. With the doses of the meds I'm on I shouldn't feel anything ever, but the numbness is a nagging irritant, and going out in a breeze under about 45℉ or having to take my heart GTN spray guarantees the pain to sear through my face.
As to your next post, never put yourself down for asking questions, it is how you learn the truth from fellow sufferers.
Always make the most of your good periods and avoid triggers, bad days will come and go.

Dave.
It can be frustrating at times. I read that here in the US there are not that many sufferers and so not many alternatives to help, as not a lot of studies has been done on this condition, because there are many more like us but they do not know what the problem is and where to go for help. I was lucky in that I went to another dentist who said it was a nerve problem and then sent me to the pain management Doctor otherwise I would have suffered much longer than I did. It has made me humble as I know there are people who are in the same position as me, and some are far worse. I wish I could cast a magic spell and stop all the pain for all the ones who have this horrible condition. Much appreciate EnglishDave.
MakenzieMarks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (01-14-2015)