View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 05:44 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you again for all of the information. I found B Right on Amazon.

Thanks for addressing my non PN issues as well

Just wondering if any of you experience the "red face" after showering? I was told it's a side effect of the B12. Literally look sunburnt for about an hour.

Re: birds - I have tons of mourning doves, cardinals, chickpeas, one red-bellied woodpecker, other birds I haven't identified yet and many squirrels and I live about 7 miles from a major city. Helps to have a privacy fenced backyard with many mature trees. I also have the occasional Coopers Hawk, which I shoo away as they eat my birds/squirrels/chipmunks!

[QUOTE=mrsD;1118386]No, I am sorry... therapeutically, you need high doses to fix things, and that would make the pills very large...imposssible to swallow.

Eventually you will fix your issues and a high potency product may work. For the B's you could use B-Right by Jarrow. They are a good product. But even with this, you still need the separate B12 because mixes usually don't have a high enough dosage.

The Cal/mag/zn tend to use the oxide form for the mag, and that is useless. Most mixtures use Oxide in fact still.

Taking high D3 daily has a new warning for calcium... no more than 600mg a day...because the D increases absorption and can lead to hypercalcemia.

The taurine tends to be big ...comes in caps and tabs. I get the caps because my cats get some now and then. The tablets I have to break in half. This might really help your bile flow issues. Let's hope it does. I get ours at Puritan's pride and use it myself for sluggish gall bladder. Some of your pain may be the duct spasming. I know alot of people who have had it removed...complain about garlic. So watch the garlic too.

If you go to my profile albums, by clicking on my name, you can see some interesting bird photos, including hummingbirds and hawks too.

Also on Amazon, and iherb.com
You could start on this now for some of the lost B's.

Good for you, feeding the poor birds...this winter it is really cold!
I watch them out the window behind my monitor while online too. Some very interesting situations going on there this season.
I use the photos I take as reference for my art work.
Meowser01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote