View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 06:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdwall View Post
Today is my day off. I go every day except Sunday. First six HBOT treatments report:

No reduction of swelling yet I knew it would take time though. I still have 34 more treatments to go. Good news is I'm having less pain, the leg doesn't feel as inflamed and best of all, I'm way less dizzy so I can drive! I've been housebound most of the time for months because of the dizziness. It’s tough to drive the two plus hours every day but I'm committed to it.

It's supposed to make you really tired and hungry as it ramps up your metabolism to help healing. So far I'm really tired and sleep a lot but not hungrier. If I'm as skinny as the skinny (un-swollen) parts of me look, I'm really skinny. It's weird to not know what your body looks like. At least the body I'm used to. Anyway, this treatment has become my full-time job. If I’m not there or driving back and forth there, or doing my allotted one errand a day that I can manage, I’m sleeping an insane amount, researching or meditating or figuring out supplements, or something related to getting the most out of this treatment and healing.

Don't worry, I won't bore you with blogging this every week. I'll reserve further posts for major changes.

Denise
You're surely not boring anyone with these updates ~ all who suffer from this horrible disease (esp my daughter) are anxious to hear if these treatments help you!! Best wishes!!
bluekrikit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cdwall (01-16-2015)