View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Well, hopefully I will get some more answers in the next 6 weeks...

As far as spell check, I use it all the time...They don't let you on these tests...I made the same error over and over and it was the key that my little finger hits...it was always noted as an omission....that finger really has no control anymore...eh, worse stuff happens. It is a finger...I just wish my proprioception was better all the way around...maybe in a few weeks I will have at least some more questions answered.

The feet, you tell yourself you are clumsy, for a while, for 10 years, I was clumsier and clumsier....when I went to the running shoe store last month ......no, not a store that runs, but a store that sells just really good running shoes, they did a gait analysis, and the guy was cross eyed...time for new orthotics I guess...that is fine. (I don't run anymore, just can't, but, I still wear good running shoes to prevent hyperpronation.)

Tomorrow will be Tuesday...I figure by Wednesday, I will get back in my groove...as far as my schooling....I have time to think it over, and I never make decisions quickly anymore...

not even buying sheep....although I have done a fair amount of counting them.
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote