View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 04:22 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Update:

I have decided to continue on with my education. I am going to take a small courseload (still very intense courses) because I think I will get too depressed if I lay around all day for the next 8 months. I have been making up the work I missed last semester and it has been all congested in a two week time frame. This includes two formal lab reports and two physical chemistry exams. My brain seems to be responding better than before (especially considering the workload) but I still struggle will anxiety, depression, lack of motivation, headaches and occasional insomnia.

My question today is regarding a fortunate choice I have for my schedule this upcoming semester (which begins on Tuesday! :/)

I have two options regarding a lab section. I can take it so I have Tuesdays off completely from school and two classes on Thursday or space it out so I have the lab on Tuesday and the one hour chemical engineering course on Thurday. I am wondering which would be more conducive to healing. Any thoughts?
DannyT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote