View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 12:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
Rosie:

This is exactly what happened earlier today. I was sleeping on the living room couch when I heard what sounded like someone shoveling snow. I sat up and said "who the hell shovels snow when it's not snowing?" Then I listened and realized it was coming from the bedroom. And the shoveling sound continued.

Alan walks into the living room, sits down at the computer and takes a credit card and immediately starts to (I don't know what the word is) but he was using the credit card to take the scales off AND THEY WERE COMING OFF like crazy. I said "What was that sound in the bedroom?" He said "Are you kidding, I'm shedding like a (put your own word here). I said WHAT??

He said "This cetaphil stuff is the best, but so much of my skin came off I had to use the Carpet Sweeper or you would have killed me". I said "that much came off?" I then went to empty the carpet sweeper in the trash. Yes THAT MUCH came off.

I then looked at what he was doing. He was doing his legs (he did his arms in the bedroom). I have NEVER seen such a clean up as this credit card as it just took all the white scales off. It all went on my carpet and then I got the carpet sweeper and took it all over. Thank god for carpet sweepers and vacuums.

And the look of one of the BIGGEST LESIONS on his thigh was absolutely amazing. It was, how can I put this, as if two layers of skin was taken off. It was getting much smoother.

So whatever is in cetaphil, well, believe me, Alan is a believer. I shall now tell him to use this twice a day.

Will update AND THANKS SO MUCH.

Melody
You are sooooo very welcome Melody. Tell Alan I am so happy for him. Wishing you both a very happy and healthy 2015.

It ain't what it's gonna' b
e...

It is what it is!...
Rosie33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote