View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 09:40 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Dawn

First off I am checking in, Dawn how was your appt? Wasnt' it today? You deserve some

Wow what happened while I stepped away from this thread.

Now A2 What have I told you about yelling at the TV? Behave ! Now am I going to have to take you to "FAT" Forum Addicted Therapy . A2 I always apperciate your humor and your passion. But sometimes it can get in the way of what you are really trying to communicate. But we all the same.

Tam, you are caring and give awesome legal advice, and just plain common sense advice. I so appreciate your approach to things.

Whether off topic or not, serious or humor the great thing about this board is that we can post, and vent and cry and argue and disagree and as long as at the end of each day we support and care for each other.

So I dont think there has to be an appropriate board for topics necessarily. The appropriateness comes from our common experience and our ability to share that and the bonds we have all formed. I think regardless of the topic any of us posted we would all be there to chime in and help each other. Right?

watsonsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote