View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 06:20 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaska49 View Post
I started my out patient ketamine with getson and his price for the treatment was 1,100 per infusion at that time and it was 4 years ago. I had blue cross and it paid it for me. When I joined him in 08 for the treatments he wasn't taking medicare or Medicaid from new patients to pay for treatments. He had a former practice before moving to the new location and he allowed his old patients to continue with medicare and Medicaid. I was told if I wanted them to pay for them that I would have to summit whatever the other insurance wouldn't pay. I have been with a new doctor since 2010 so don't know what Getsons doing with paying anymore. But with me both my medicare and Medicaid wouldn't pay for infusions or for the home medication my blue cross which is now atnea has paid for it the past 7 years I have been on it. If others have been able to get medicare or Medicaid to pay for it that's great.

Hi,

I would love to hear about your Ketamine infusions, the side effects and how it's helped you if you wouldn't mind sharing.

Thanks so much.
ChefCathleen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote