View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 09:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well, that was fun...NOT.
Somehow my computer security got messed up so badly that I needed help to figure out how to get things to function again. Even email deliveries to inbox got shut down.

It has been one of those weeks where a lot of things seem to be having problems. My dog has me concerned because what the vet said were fat deposits are getting bigger and more numerous. He is 12 years old, otherwise in good shape and isn't overweight, so now cancer is suspected. The vet says that given his age and the extent of the growths, there isn't much we can do if it is cancer, so not worth putting him through biopsies etc. .

I've been keeping busy doing therapy exercises for regaining strength and flexibility but also for cognitive/memory stuff and got re-motivated to keep at it after seeing my doc this past week. I had to get exams for a disability review to satisfy the tax people once again. They don't seem to understand that SPMS isn't expected to go away or get better so they require this evaluation every couple of years. This is just to get a little break on income tax because I still haven't filed for full disability. Stubborn as they come .

Wishing you all a great day.
With love, Erika
Erika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (01-18-2015), Debbie D (01-22-2015), LoveCats (01-18-2015), SallyC (01-18-2015)