View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 11:50 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Between your Sertraline and marathon training and lack of other information, it is hard to comment on your symptoms. Some may be related to the Sertraline, others to PCS but it is hard to tell.
What other information would you like to know?

I did rest from exercise for a couple of weeks after the incident, and then did swimming/cycling instead of running. The marathon training only commenced last week of December so that would be 4 weeks after the concussion occurred.

I feel better when i exercise. I suppose it wears me out.
I didnt feel this type of anxiety when i started the Sertraline! It was more depression and minor anxiety. The anxiety in terms of "something is seriously wrong for me to be feeling this way" has been since the concussion.
Is it normal to still experience pain occasionally in the area that was hit, as i am now two months down the line and today am experiencing stabbing pain where i had the bruising.
In terms of any serious damage, would it be safe to say im in the clear now i.e. not going to drop down dead with brain damage (I know this sounds very hypochondria-esque but its nice to ask people who may actually know, the last visit to my gp was very dismissive).
Becky_badger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote